eiver took part in the 3rd edition of the Salon autonomie in la Villette
The third edition of Autonomy, tomorrow’s urban mobility fair, took place from October 18 to 20, 2018.
Elisabeth Borne, Minister for Transport, was present at the opening ceremony, accompanied by Mounir Mahjoubi, Secretary of State to the Minister of Economy and Finance, in charge of digital. They came to encourage companies and actors of this mobility of tomorrow which we need more and more.
With more than 200 exhibitors at the La Villette Grande Halle, to make us discover their innovative mobility solutions, the exhibition is a renewed success.
No less than 8000 visitors have made an appointment for:
- Attend the pitches of about twenty startups during the “Funding the Movement”
- Visit the space dedicated to the latest innovations
- Discover over 50 conferences as part of the Urban Mobility Summit
We were there !
As for global tech, the eiver team was present at this show focused on innovative mobility and tomorrow’s solutions. For this third edition, Via ID had deployed a Village of startups:
- Cyclofix: bicycle repair service on demand;
- Greeen On: operator of customized bicycle projects serving territories, companies, tourism stakeholders and their users;
- Klaxit: home-carpool leader;
- Smoove: operator of self-service bike solutions and mobility services, integrated in a multimodal offer for cities and companies;
- Xee: data collection and enrichment service from connected vehicles;
- Wayscral: leader in the e-bike market;
- and Le Moove Lab: our Station F mobility incubator co-managed with the CNPA.
During this event we were able to introduce our application to individuals and professionals, but also to talk with other startups in our field.
The cocktail by via iD
Via iD invited invited personalities for this cocktail party, such as Karima Deli, MEP EELV; Jean-Marc Zulesi, Member of Parliament for Bouches-du-Rhône; Ross Douglas, Founder and President of Autonomy; Marion Gust, Head of Networks, Mobility and Lifestyle Mission to the Ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition. Everyone recalled his actions and the importance of the stakes in the field.
It was an opportunity to share everyone’s ambitions and goals, at a friendly event that brings us all together.
challenge your drive