You never think about it, a car must have a series of mandatory security equipment. Like for a fishing trip, the boat must be equipped with security devices.
Required security equipment
- You are obliged to have in your vehicle: a retroreflective vest, triangle and pre-signaling chemical or electronic breathalyzer certified NF, valid and readily available.
- Your vehicle must be registered. Up front, the plate must be retroreflective and white. At the back, it must be retroreflective and white or yellow, with a light to be seen from at least 20 metres away.
- Equip your vehicle with a spare wheel and tools.
- Equip yourself with spare bulbs and fuses.
- Provide printed accident report.
- If you have a GPS, make good use. It allows you to plan your route and avoid distraction situations, often sources of devolution driving. Do not configure it in any way while driving.
- Equip yourself with a flashlight. It will be useful in case of failure it is night.
Talk to you tomorrow for a new smart advice !